Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,504TL (3,899,724 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)