Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,302TL (3,952,645 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)