Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35421 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 126% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,208TL (Bs 14,702) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)