Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,387TL ($959) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)