Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,104TL (Rp 7,428,262) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)