Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00473 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,507TL (₩740,754) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)