Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,610TL (₩613,455) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)