Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00273 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,546TL (₩1,299,937) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)