Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,736TL (₩1,158,911) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (27 minutes ago)