Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00367 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,616TL (₩713,765) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)