Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10760 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,204TL (20,487 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (42 minutes ago)