Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,597TL (元4,947) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)