Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,229TL (S/. 1,871) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)