Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,219TL (S/. 2,940) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)