Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,547TL (¥173,402) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)