Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04800 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 198% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,951TL (¥186,476) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)