Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10586 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,800TL (35,900 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)