Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14204 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,093TL (28,817 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)