Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14251 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,692TL (18,894 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,733 (about 2 hours ago)