Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14405 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,283TL (22,788 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)