Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17075 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,497TL (20,483 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)