Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16559 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (21,762 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (43 minutes ago)