Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13586 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,829TL (13,460₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (37 minutes ago)