Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13842 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,679TL (12,129₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)