Cost of living comparison between Cherkasy, Ukraine and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12009 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,169TL (9,733₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)