Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14026 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,776TL (12,660₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (37 minutes ago)