Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,536TL (€744) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)