Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,858TL (€687) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)