Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04917 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,462TL (руб 50,073) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)