Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06616 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,920TL (руб 29,017) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)