Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.792 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,373TL (C$1,208) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (43 minutes ago)