Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.699 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,952TL (C$1,835) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)