Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.826 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,397TL (C$1,556) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (34 minutes ago)