Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,881TL (C$1,070) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)