Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.537 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,005TL ($1,132) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)