Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.050 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,492TL ($1,356) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)