Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.796 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,897TL ($1,438) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)