Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.271 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,656TL ($1,263) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)