Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,853TL (R$ 2,310) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)