Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.549 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,224TL (元9,515) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (36 minutes ago)