Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,857TL (元4,767) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)