Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,448TL (5,800元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)