Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,336TL (元6,122) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)