Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,947TL (元4,937) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)