Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,801TL (₩1,430,559) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)