Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,278TL (₩1,212,554) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (37 minutes ago)