Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,405TL (₩1,255,348) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)