Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,425TL (₩1,361,814) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)