Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,170TL (₩1,357,400) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)