Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00485 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 138% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,140TL (₩1,472,806) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)