Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12937 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,244TL (17,345 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)