Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11954 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,151TL (17,995 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)