Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,644TL (元4,898) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)