Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,105TL (₨35,232) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)