Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06997 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,396TL (₨48,537) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)