Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07558 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,475TL (₨45,984) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)