Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,281TL (€705) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)