Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,170TL (€1,341) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (30 minutes ago)