Cost of living comparison between Chakwal, Pakistan and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03356 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,668TL (₨79,502) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)