Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10336 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,335TL (32,265 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)