Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16400 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,095TL (24,968 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (23 minutes ago)