Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19453 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,308TL (27,286 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)