Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.954 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,113TL (€691) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)