Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19062 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,579TL (Mex$ 13,529) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)