Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19873 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,803TL (Mex$ 9,071) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)