Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19337 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,868TL (Mex$ 9,660) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (36 minutes ago)