Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,811TL ($810) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (25 minutes ago)