Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,565TL ($1,257) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)