Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL ($934) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)