Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,512TL ($1,150) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)