Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,246TL ($1,133) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)