Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.584 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,821TL ($833) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (41 minutes ago)