Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07757 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,459TL (Php31,703) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)