Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06832 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,455TL (Php50,565) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (36 minutes ago)