Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11841 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,693TL (Php39,636) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)