Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07200 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,610TL (Php36,255) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)