Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,566TL (R$ 3,284) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)