Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,705TL (R$ 2,298) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)