Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,657TL (R$ 2,716) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)