Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,572TL (R$ 3,847) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)