Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,621TL (€896) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)