Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,334TL (€716) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (40 minutes ago)