Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,845TL (€768) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (40 minutes ago)