Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,504TL (R$ 2,147) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)