Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.557 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,177TL (R$ 2,683) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)