Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,494TL (€845) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (44 minutes ago)