Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.066 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,897TL (€972) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)