Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (€773) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)