Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49741 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,970TL (7,981 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)