Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42684 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,559TL (5,995 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)