Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,341TL (€791) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)