Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,112TL (COL$3,170,254) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)