Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,523TL (COL$2,153,516) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)