Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,350TL (COL$1,937,856) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)