Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,545TL (COL$3,384,881) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)