Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.963 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,273TL (£757) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)