Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.695 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,218TL (£741) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)