Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.595 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,657TL (£796) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)