Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.254 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,976TL (£757) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)