Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,325TL (£1,005) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (39 minutes ago)