Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,144 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (Bs 104,655,392) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)