Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 592%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08695 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 377% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,874TL (148,061 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)