Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,970 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43024 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,103TL (R 14,185) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)