Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,084 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37838 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,388TL (R 11,598) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)