Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26960 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,037TL (R 14,974) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)