Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (GH₵2,475) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)