Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.771 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,644TL (AU$2,759) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)