Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.885 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,359TL (AU$1,511) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)