Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.172 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,075TL (R$ 2,623) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (35 minutes ago)