Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.180 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,719TL (€650) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (26 minutes ago)