Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.191 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,672TL (€650) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)