Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,945TL (€588) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)