Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.116 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,473TL (€601) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)